SATA Air Vision 5000 Carbon Set With Activated Charcoal Absorber (NIOSH)
Compressed air-fed breathing protection equipment for use in combination with wall-mounted two-stage filter Regulator units, e.g. SATA filter 444 without activated charcoal filter stage.
- Absolute safety through external supply of clean air to the cabin – up to 100 times TRK value and suitable for continuous use
- No inhalation resistance, very comfortable breathing
- Ergonomic design with individual adjustment options and one-hand operation of the visor
- Little operating costs, quick pay-off of purchase costs
- Soft-stream flow-optimised air distribution in the hood
- Reduced sound level: 64 dB (like a conversation in 1m distance)
The set includes:
- SATA® air vision™ 5000 hood
- The ergonomic design with a host of options for individual adaptations and flow-optimised air stream provides highest wearer comfort – easy to replace visor foils provide for unrestricted field of view.
SATA® air regulator belt
The modular design of the belt unit system allows the individual adaptation and upgrade with additional modules according to the job requirements.
SATA® air carbon regulator
The SATA air carbon regulator guarantees optimum breathing protection when wall-mounted filter regulator units without activated charcoal filter stage are being used. Its integrated activated charcoal cartridge supplies the painter with perfectly purified breathing air.